Identified gifted students will receive differentiated instruction, both within the general classroom and outside of the classroom with a group of intellectual peers. This instruction is designed to address students' unique academic and emotional abilities and needs.
Objectives of Project Challenge
- To work at advanced academic and creative levels.
- To improve communication skills.
- To apply ideas effectively in order to become creative producers, not just consumers of knowledge.
- To develop skills in problem solving, critical and creative thinking, and decision-making.
- To build leadership skills and abilities.
- To encourage an enthusiasm for learning that helps students develop as autonomous learners.