SMART Registration Info 2017 (in PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions (in PDF)
Description of Classes (in PDF)
Registration Form (in PDF)
Schedule of Classes (in PDF)
July 3—July 28, 2017
Exiting Grades K—6
Sandy Hook Elementary School
SMART CAMP is an exceptional Summer Music and Arts Program celebrating its 26th year in Newtown, CT attracting kids
from Bethel, Brookfield, Monroe, Southbury and other neighboring towns. The Camp is for children exiting Kindergarten
through 6th grade, offering fun creative classes in art, theater, science, and more. Camp runs 8:30 am to 1:00 pm,
July 3 to July 28 (two 2-week sessions), and is located at Newtown’s Sandy Hook Elementary School campus. SMART Camp’s staff
is comprised of professional artists and teachers who offer campers exciting opportunities to create, explore and learn in a great
summer camp experience.
- Tuition covers three classes of your choice and all materials.
- Programs are designed for children exiting grades K through 6.
- Students will be grouped according to grade levels if not otherwise indicated.
- Every attempt will be made to limit classes to no more than 12.
- Breaks will be provided—send your child with a snack.
- In the event your 1st and 2nd choice classes are not available, you will be contacted.
- We offer two separate two-week sessions. You may sign up for either or both.
- The program runs from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m
Session I: July 3th-July 14th $309First Child/$294 each additional child in the same session
Session II: July 17th-July 28th $339 First Child/$324 each additional child in the same session
Please plan to join us on the last day of each session for “A Showcase of the Arts” at approximately 12:15 p.m.